Hindus and Christians working together with mutual respect to strengthen relationships, understanding and learning of each other’s faith.
- Develop a positive dialogue between Hindus and Christians
- Explore each other’s theology and spirituality, including scriptural study
- Address issues of concern through honest and open discussion
- Strengthen the contribution of faiths in the public square
- Encourage and develop joint educational and other activities
- Develop and provide resources for Hindu and Christian groups to engage with each other
- Research models of good practice in local dialogue and shared service of the community
- Monitor the media and respond to inaccurate presentation of Hindus and Christians and where necessary provide a credible point of contact for the media on Hindu Christian relations
- Liaise with national bodies and policy makers to represent and profile Hindu- Christian relations.